Aluminium scaffold towers for trade and commercial use
Aluminium Towers There are 9 products.
We have the full range of BoSS ladderspan towers, the market leader in tower systems designed for the professional user.
Choose from our Standard 3T Evoloution or Camlock AGR ladderspan tower systems.Available in Single or Double width, 1.8m ,2.5m or 3.2m long and platform heights starting from 1.2m to 12.2m.
We also stock the Boss Zone 1 , Boss Stairmax ,Boss Room-Mate, Boss Solo 700, Boss Clima/AGR Tower Systems along with the full range of replacement or additionally required components.
The unique BOSS design ensures maximum use of common components between different tower configurations. Stock-holding can therefore be kept to a minimum.
All towers are tested, approved & "kite marked" to the new BS EN1004 (previously known as HD1004). EN1004 is the European-wide standard for mobile aluminum access towers.
BOSS combines new heights of performance with outstanding safety
The new improved BOSS system incorporates a host of new features which set a new standard in aluminum tower engineering for today and the future.
3T stands for ‘Through The Trap Door’ and this is how the tower is assembled .
The operator uses the trap door located on the platform to add or remove any guardrails above.
By using the 3T system it protects the operator from standing on a unprotected platform.
AGR stands for ‘Advanced Guardrails’ and it is through the use of guardrails in which an AGR tower is erected.
The AGR system forms part of the tower structure and it remains in the same position until the tower is dismantled.
Which Tower Method is Safer?
The 3T and AGR Tower methods are used for fall protection when assembling towers. Both methods are recommended by PASMA and the HSE, it is just a matter of personal
preference.When using either of these methods make sure the person in charge is competent to do the work in hand and they know what they are doing. If you are unsure, you need to get PASMA Trained.
We supply direct from the manufacturer to you, so no third party handling.
We can quote you with no obligation. Finance available (subject to status).
Delivery postcode is also required please.
Email us for here a quote.....
Or Call Us Now on 01162 160 737 or 0844 884 26 25
3T user guide AGR user guide Do More With BoSS
Minimax aluminium towers
Modular scaffold tower system, with options for a maximum platform height of 5.80m (7.80m working height)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Fits through standard doorways and down corridors
- Snap click fittings for ease of assembly
- Swivel locking castors enable tower to be moved easily
- One person operation of Base Unit
- Easy to transport and store
- Lightweight and modular
- Extension packs can be built using the 3T - Through The Trapdoor build method
- Versatile 260mm stepped height platform adjustment
- Maximum platform safe working load of 220kg
- Safety certification: EN 1004:2004
A range of very competitively priced, British Made, Industrial aluminium towers
• Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
• Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
• Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminum tube
• British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
• High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
• Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
• Platforms have damage-resistant claws
• Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless
So many size options to list here, so please email us HERE for a quote